Student Housing Insurance

Designed specifically for building owners focusing on student accommodation.

3-years business or related experience preferred, acceptable claims history, physical premises must be well maintained.

Required by law
Not required by law, but may be required to meet conditions of financing agreements or lease agreements.

Things that can be covered
Building, owners contents (appliances, furniture if supplies), Loss of Rental Income as a result of an insured loss Owners Liability for Bodily Injury or Property Damage to others, Typically excludes vandalism damage caused by tenants.

Premiums based on
Property premiums are rated on the limit of coverage required and the type of building construction. Liability premiums are  based on a flat charge per unit.

If you would prefer to speak with a representative, Josslin would be happy to provide you an estimate on your insurance.  Please contact Todd Aitchison, Derrick MacDonald, Jack Soeder, or Andrew Kirkwood if you have any questions or would like an estimate for your student housing insurance.

Related Coverage

  • Commercial Umbrella
  • Life Insurance
  • Disability Insurance
  • Tenants Insurance